Specialized care for growing bones and joints
A child’s growing bones require special care. Fortunately Midwest Orthopaedic Center provides specialized treatment options for children of all ages with injuries or problems of their bones, muscles or joints.
Our pediatric specialists are fellowship-trained in the complexities of bone and joint problems in the growing child. They diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, from congenital problems to the common injuries that happen with active kids, whether on an athletic field or in your own backyard.
The Midwest Orthopaedic Center staff also focuses on making young patients feel welcome, so they are comfortable and relaxed during every visit.
Midwest Orthopaedic Center provides expert pediatric care for:
- Dislocations, fractures, sprains and strains
- Bowed legs
- Congenital muscular problems
- Deformities of the spine or limbs
- Gait abnormalities (limping)
- Limb length discrepancy
- Muscle/ligament irregularities or weakness
- Back pain
- Bone or joint infections and tumors
- Cerebral palsy-related musculoskeletal problems
- Down Syndrome-related musculoskeletal problems
- Hip or knee pain or instability
- Neck pain