Now Open 7 Days a Week!
Skip the ER & Urgent Care. Come to Midwest Ortho First!
Bring your sprains, strains and breaks to Midwest Ortho First. You’ll get the right care at the right price from the right provider—one specially trained in the care of your bones, muscles and joints.
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to noon
MOF will be closed for the holidays on the following dates:
- Thursday, November 28th
- Friday, November 29th
- Saturday, November 30th
- Sunday, December 1st
- Tuesday, December 24th
- Wednesday, December 25th
- Wednesday, January 1st
- Be treated by doctors trained in diagnosing and treating orthopedic injuries.
- Save money—patients typically pay just a regular office visit co-pay.
- Save time—no appointment necessary for acute (sudden) injuries. And our wait times are usually less than an urgent care or ER.
- We participate in most major insurance plans. Please check with your carrier to confirm your coverage. Current insurance card or pre-payment of services required for walk-in care.
- We see patients of all ages (parent or legal guardian must accompany children under 18 years of age).
Midwest Ortho First is located at
Midwest Orthopaedic Center
6000 N. Allen Road
Midwest Ortho First is located at Midwest Orthopaedic Center on Allen Road in Peoria.
Frequently Asked Questions