Skip the E.R.
Come to Midwest Ortho First.
Bring your sprains, strains and breaks to Midwest Ortho First. You’ll get immediate care from the kind of provider you need—one specially trained in the care of your bones, muscles and joints.
Walk-in Clinic Hours
Open Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.,
& Saturday, 9 a.m. to noon
Closed on the following days due to Holiday:
• Memorial Day
• 4th of July
• Labor Day
• Thanksgiving Day and the day after
• Christmas Day
• New Year’s Day
• No appointment necessary
• Be treated by experts trained in diagnosing and treating orthopedic injuries
• We see patients of all ages (Parent or Legal Guardian must accompany minor children under 18 years of age)
• No physician referral needed unless required by your insurance
• Walk-in care for acute (sudden) injuries. Patients with chronic (long-term) conditions should call to schedule an appointment.
Our convenient walk-in service and extended hours let you skip the long wait at the emergency room or general urgent care center.
Patients at Midwest Ortho First typically pay a regular office visit co-pay, which is usually much cheaper than a visit to the ER.
Instead of being referred to a specialist later, you’ll see an orthopedic provider first for the expert care you need, when you need it.
Smart Digital X-ray and MRI ordered by our providers can be performed onsite for greater convenience and better continuity of care. Other onsite services include physical/occupational therapy, casting, bracing, splinting, injections and stitches.
We participate in most major insurance plans
Please check with your carrier to confirm your coverage. Current insurance card or pre-payment of services required for walk-in care.
Frequently Asked Questions