Robbye Bell, M.D.
Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine
Residency: Anesthesiology Residency, Northwestern University/Feinberg School of Medicine
Fellowship: Interventional Pain Medicine, Northwestern University/Feinberg School of Medicine
Certifications: Board Certified in Interventional Pain Medicine with the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA)
Board Certified in Anesthesiology with the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA)
- International Spine Interventional Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
- Peoria Promise Board, Vice President
- Peoria Political Action Committee, Vice President
- Peoria Citizens Committee for Economic Opportunity (PCCEO), Board Member
- Knoxville Center for Student Success, Tutor
- Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Kappa Pi Lambda Chapter, Active Member
I'm proud to provide services to Midwest Orthopaedic Center that were not previously offered. Allowing our patients to be more completely treated, I am committed to helping you manage chronic pain.
Meet Our Patients
Dr. Bell helped me stay on top of my back problems — always with quick, attentive service. He even got a second opinion from another specialist within the practice. Everything I need is all under one roof.
A back patient who loves to play and coach volleyball –– from Morton, IL.
I have been impressed with care and treatment that Dr. Bell has provided me. I needed help with lower back pain and the radio frequency ablation treatment he administered is working. He and his staff are excellent, and I feel that I have been put in very professional hands.
A patient of Dr. Bell
Call Us to Set Up an Appointment
Peoria (309) 691-1400
Pekin (309) 691-1400
Midwest Ortho First Walk-In Clinic Hours: M-F 9am-6pm | Sat-Sun 9am-noon