Physical & Occupational Therapists
Partners in your care
Your doctor may recommend therapy services to help you recover from an injury, following surgery or to relieve chronic pain. At Midwest Orthopaedic Center, skilled therapists work closely with you to reduce pain, improve strength and range of motion, restore function and help you get back to the activities you love.
Your therapy program starts with a thorough evaluation by one of our licensed physical therapists, occupational therapists or physical therapy assistants. Together with your doctor, the therapist will develop a customized treatment plan based on your individual needs.
Therapy can help you with a variety of neck, shoulder, back, hip, knee and foot problems. Physical therapy can also be part of a sports medicine program to help you perform your best.
Midwest Orthopaedic Center offers therapy services at two convenient locations—our Pekin office on Broadway and the state-of-the-art therapy facility at our Peoria office on Allen Road.
Therapy and rehabilitation services at Midwest Orthopaedic Center include:
- Manual therapy to improve joint movement and range of motion
- Soft tissue therapy including massage and myofascial release
- Electrotherapy, ultrasound, and heat and cold application
- Exercise programs and progression
- Aquatic therapy in our heated therapy pool
- Occupational therapy for problems with the hand, wrist, fingers and shoulder
Physical Therapy Assistants