Meet Dr. Robbye Bell
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Anesthesiology Residency: Northwestern University/Feinberg School of Medicine
- Fellowship in Interventional Pain Medicine: Northwestern University/Feinberg School of Medicine
- Board Certified in Interventional Pain Medicine with the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA)
- Board Certified in Anesthesiology with the American Board of Anesthesiology (ABA)
- International Spine Interventional Society
- North American Neuromodulation Society
- International Association for the Study of Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management
"I use my extensive training and experience in pain management techniques to help my patients enjoy a better quality of life. I am committed to helping you manage your chronic pain."
Robbye Bell, M.D., is a pain management doctor specializing in the treatment of chronic pain conditions including low back pain, neck pain, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, myofacial pain, facet joint pain, and Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Dr. Bell has expertise in a variety of minimally invasive pain management techniques including spinal injections, facet joint injections, and kyphoplasty for vertebral compression fractures. With his extensive training and education, he can help you manage your chronic pain.