Committed to relieving your pain so you can enjoy life again
Chronic pain can be a life-altering condition. It can persist for months or even years and have a negative impact on you emotionally as well as physically. At Midwest Orthopaedic Center, our goal is to reduce or eliminate your pain, so you can get back to enjoying life again.
If you are in pain, the first step is to diagnose the source of that pain. Many people with persistent pain can be helped if they seek proper, specialized medical attention.
Our board-certified pain management physicians are experts in managing all varieties of chronic pain, including low back pain, diabetic peripheral neuropathy, myofacial pain, facetogenic pain and Complex Regional Pain Syndromes with neuropathic pain. They use a variety of interventional pain management techniques, procedures and treatments to diagnose and address chronic pain.
Because no two patients are alike, the goals for each individual may include:
- Reduce the amount of time pain is experienced
- Reduce the severity of pain
- Learn new lifestyle changes for managing pain
- Improve function and rehabilitate
- Increase activities
- Overcome depression and isolation resulting from pain
- Determine ways to end sleep problems stemming from pain
- Improve overall emotional and physical wellness
The type of treatments and techniques used will depend on the cause and extent of your pain. We work with you one-on-one to determine the best treatment plan to achieve your goals.